Registration Information - Trail Little League (5-12 year olds)
The season start date is currently planned for the weekend of May 8th, running through to the week of June 21-25th. Each week is generally planned to include:
- Major division = 2 field times/week
- Minor division = 2 field times/week
- Rookie division = 2 field times/week
- Blastball = 1 field time/week
Specific days and times will depend on number of registrants and COVID-19 guidelines; we intend to provide a better picture of the schedule in late April.
In past years, the Major and Minor division teams participated in a regional league including teams from Nelson, Castlegar, Beaver Valley, Salmo and sometimes Grand Forks. Due to COVID-19, we are not planning for a regional league for the Major and Minor divisions this year. However - when possible, we do intend to coordinate the Major and Minor divisions with Beaver Valley and Salmo - as a part of our planned 'cohort'.
1. Register online. Work your way through the whole form; there are 4 'pages'. Your registration is not complete or accepted until you get to the screen that says 'Thanks for Registering!'
If you plan to take advantage of financial assistance opportunities (through Kidsport, Jumpstart, etc), or are unable to pay online, or have any issues with this Registration, contact Scott Wallace. email: scottwallacetrailATgmail.com
In addition to registration fees:
Area B and Rossland players are reminded there is an additional cost for TRP Sport Passes. Sport Pass payment (or proof of TRP #) is required by Opening Day.
For Area B players:
- Purchase a TRP Sport Pass ($246.30) from the aquatic centre and you can apply for reimbursement from RDKB. RDKB's current reimbursement policy is 100%.
For Rossland players:
- Pay $246.30 to Trail Minor Baseball and we will purchase the Sport Pass for you.
- Trail Minor Baseball will apply to the City of Rossland for reimbursement on your behalf, and we will reimburse you for however much we receive from Rossland. Rossland's current reimbursement policy is 50% (ie. expect to get ~$120 reimbursement, sometime later in the summer).
Registration fees will be refunded in full up to Opening Day (planned for May 8th weekend).
Registration fees will be refunded at 50% for 2 weeks after Opening Day.
No refunds will be given after that time.