1. Register online. Work your way through the whole form; there are 4 'pages'. Your registration is not complete or accepted until you get to the screen that says 'Thanks for Registering !'
2. Payment - You have two options for payment of Registration Fees:
a) Pay online. If you select this option, there will be a small service charge added to your registration fees by the online system. In addition to being convenient, the other benefit of paying online, is these payments are stored in your Team Snap account, allowing you to retrieve and print a receipt for payments at any time (example: for taxes next year).
b) Pay offline. Bring a cheque (made payable to TRAIL MINOR BASEBALL) to the baseball park during Evaluations. We're not accepting cash this year. RETURNING THIS YEAR: We will be posting names of all unpaid registrants on a board outside of the concession as a reminder of monies owed.
Note: Even if you initially choose to 'Pay offline' and complete your registration - you can always login to your TeamSnap account later, and pay online at that time. Early bird rates are held as long as you completed your registration by March 16.
If you have any issues with this Registration, or questions, contact Scott Wallace. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to registration fees:
1. A $100 Kitchen Duties Deposit cheque (cash not accepted) is required for all players placed in Major, Minor, and Rookie divisions. Kitchen Duties Deposit must be received at Andy Bilesky Park during Evaluations. For more information on Kitchen Duties, see the General Information page.
2. Area B and Rossland players are reminded there is an additional cost for TRP Sport Passes. Sport Pass payment (or proof of TRP #) is required by April 20.
For Area B players, it's a similar process as last year:
- You can purchase a TRP Sport Pass ($235) from the aquatic centre and you can apply for reimbursement from RDKB. RDKB's current reimbursement policy is 100%.
- Trail Minor Baseball will apply to the RDKB for subsidy on your behalf, then use that cash to purchase Sport Passes from the City of Trail.
For Rossland players:
- You can purchase a TRP Sport Pass ($235) from the aquatic centre, or pay $235 to Trail Minor Baseball and we will purchase the Sport Pass for you.
- Trail Minor Baseball will apply to the City of Rossland for reimbursement on your behalf, and we will reimburse you for however much we receive from Rossland. Rossland's current reimbursement policy is 50% (ie. expect to get $117 reimbursement).
Registration fees will be refunded in full up to Opening Day (April 28).
Registration fees will be refunded at 50% for 2 weeks after Opening Day (until May 12)
No refunds will be given after May 12.