Registration Information - Little League (5-12 year olds)
1. Register online. Work your way through the whole form; there are 4 'pages'. Your registration is not complete or accepted until you get to the screen that says 'Thanks for Registering !'
2. Payment - You have two options for payment of Registration Fees:
a) Pay online as you complete your registration.
b) Select 'Pay Offline'. However, we're not accepting payment at the park this year. If you're not sure about paying yet, but want to secure the early bird rate, this option allows you to sign back into your TeamSnap account at a later time, and pay online then (by April 19). Early bird rates are held as long as your registration is received by March 31.
If you have any issues with this Registration, or questions, or can't pay online, contact Scott Wallace. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to registration fees:
1. A $XXX Kitchen Duties Deposit cheque (cash not accepted) is required for all players placed in Major, Minor, and Rookie divisions. Kitchen Duties Deposit must be received at Andy Bilesky Park on the 'uniform day'. For more information on Kitchen Duties, see the General Information page.
2. Area B and Rossland players are reminded there is an additional cost for TRP Sport Passes. Sport Pass payment (or proof of TRP #) is required by April 19.
For Area B players:
- Purchase a TRP Sport Pass ($235) from the aquatic centre and you can apply for reimbursement from RDKB. RDKB's current reimbursement policy is 100%.
For Rossland players:
- Pay $235 to Trail Minor Baseball and we will purchase the Sport Pass for you.
- Trail Minor Baseball will apply to the City of Rossland for reimbursement on your behalf, and we will reimburse you for however much we receive from Rossland. Rossland's current reimbursement policy is 50% (ie. expect to get $117 reimbursement).
Registration fees will be refunded in full up to Opening Day (April 27).
Registration fees will be refunded at 50% for 2 weeks after Opening Day (until May 11)
No refunds will be given after May 11.